Automatic response to comments on Instagram and Facebook, every company owner or business owner wants to increase the percentage of sales of his company, and this is done by means of a specific marketing plan developed by the parent company.
Automatic response to comments on Instagram and Facebook
This plan will increase the percentage of customers you have via Messenger, as customers can search without any effort on all products, their prices, and characteristics, but where do these customers come from? And how to increase their number of Facebook Messenger bot subscribers.
There are several ways to increase the number of bot subscribers on your page, thus increasing the chance of selling your products, and making good profits.
Automatic response to comments on Facebook
The automatic response on Facebook is by the following methods:
- Through Facebook ads.
- By means of a tool to move everyone who sent the page to the bot.
- By turning on automatic replies to your page posts.
So there are three ways to increase the number of your customers, one of which is the automatic response, which we will explain today in detail.
If automatic replies are a tool that helps increase the number of your customers, Automatic response to comments on Instagram and Facebook corresponds to the customer on the private, and the customer will respond to this message by clicking on the tools to increase interaction within the Messenger, thus the opportunity to increase the percentage of customers significantly.
Counting the statistics that we got, we found that 90% of customers who comment on page posts enter the page’s bot messenger, Automatic response to comments on Instagram and Facebook and this is a large and useful number in the marketing process for your products, dear customer.
How to activate responses to comments on Facebook
To learn how to activate comments responses, follow the method shown in the image above and the following steps:
- Go to the page you are managing, then click on “Edit Page” and then “Edit Settings.”
- Then scroll to the bottom of the settings page, and click on the “Replies” section.
- Then turn on the “Allow replies to comments on my page” option.
- After that, all you have to do is click on the “Save Changes” button.
- After completing the previous steps, page administrators or anyone else can respond to user comments and interact with them, and a notification will be received for each user you responded to. Note that only page managers can modify the settings, as the creator cannot do so.
Automatic response to comments on Instagram
Instagram, in the last update, provided a new feature, which is a quick response to comments on Instagram, as in the past we have to manually write the name of the person in order to respond to the comment he added, Automatic response to comments on Instagram and Facebook now in the new update it has become easier to respond to other people’s comments, below is an explanation of how Quickly reply to comments.
Before starting: Make sure you have the latest Instagram update.
Steps to quickly reply to comments on Instagram
- Go to the photo or video that contains the comment you want to reply to.
- From the bottom of the photo/video, click on the comment icon.
- Next to the comment that you want to reply to, you will find a “Reply” button. Click on it (see the image below).
- After pressing the reply button, the person’s name will be added to the comment field.
- Type your response, and add the response as shown in the image above.
- After adding your response, the person will receive an alert informing him that you have responded to his comment.
Why is it important to respond to comments on Instagram?
Engaging with your audience via the comments section of your posts is an excellent way to make contact with your target market. Responding to comments should always be a key component of your Instagram marketing strategy.
Automatic response to comments on Instagram and Facebook If you can provide customer service to comments from unhappy customers quickly, then you not only can avoid losing those customers you may end up acquiring new clients as well.
When you find one of the successful brands, you will notice that their comments section is filled with hundreds of positive comments, along with a few critical comments about their product. Automatic response to comments on Instagram and Facebook Now you expect them to acknowledge the positives and ignore or eliminate the negatives, but this is not the right solution, but companies should acknowledge all kinds of comments on their products, Automatic response to comments on Instagram and Facebook it definitely works in their favor.